- 9x12in Drawing pad (or any size you’d like)
- Set of drawing materials (the set does not include drawing pad)
- Workable Fixative Spray
- If you want to learn how to spray your drawings, click here.
- Any pencil for sketching your composition
- Acrylic paints
- We recommend this beginner kit, but the minimum you need is red, blue, yellow, black, and white.
- Extra tube of white paint
- Paint brushes
- A palette to put your paint on
- We like freezer paper or you can use a paper plate or ceramic plate
- Canvas pads
- Mist bottle to keep your paints moist (optional)
- Paper towels to clean your brushes
Click the links to buy the materials and have them shipped directly to your door!
You do not need to buy a variety of mediums all at once; choose what you’d like to start with. We recommend starting with two mediums: graphite and tempera. This will let you attend drawing and painting classes. Eventually, you will accumulate a broad range of supplies.
Questions or comments? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org