Acrylic Painting Supplies
Appropriate for all online classes except Essential Drawing Course for Beginners and Introduction to Drawing.
- Any pencil for sketching your composition
- Acrylic paints –
- Must have primary colors, plus black and white (the option on amazon is 5x75ml), however you can treat yourself with more colors!
- Bristle or hair brushes (bristle brushes recommended)
- A roll of freezer paper or palette paper (pre-cut)
- Canvas (size is up to you, I recommend 16x20in)
- Mist bottle
- Paper towels
- Field Easel (optional)
- I am recommending a field easel because you can set it on a table for small scale pieces or you can fold it out and paint outside, or use it for larger paintings. It’s more expensive than a regular table easel, but it’s more versatile.
- Brush holder and organizer (optional)
- Palette knives (optional)
- Airtight palette container (optional)
- Gloves (optional)
- Apron (optional)