Charcoal or Conté Crayons Drawing Supplies
Appropriate for all online classes we offer, except Introduction to Painting.
- 9x12in Drawing pad (or any size you’d like)
- Recommended – Set of drawing materials (the set does not include drawing pad)
- Includes charcoals (pencils and sticks), conté sticks, and graphite pencils), blending stumps, and more!
- Set of willow charcoal sticks
- Set of conté sticks
- Blending stumps OR Paper towels
- Workable Fixative Spray
- For charcoal, conte crayon, or soft pastels (not for oil pastels.) If you want to learn how to spray your drawings, click here.
- Field Easel (optional)
- I am recommending a field easel because you can set it on a table for small scale pieces or you can fold it out and paint outside, or use it for larger paintings. It’s more expensive than a regular table easel, but it’s more versatile.
- Gloves (optional)
Click here for the recommended supplies for each day of the Essential Drawing Course for Beginners.