- 9x12in Drawing pad (or any size you’d like)
- Recommended – Set of drawing materials (the set does not include drawing pad)
- Includes charcoals (pencils and sticks), conté sticks, and graphite pencils), blending stumps, and more!
- Set of willow charcoal sticks
- Set of conté sticks
- Blending stumps OR Paper towels
- Workable Fixative Spray
- For charcoal, conte crayon, or soft pastels (not for oil pastels.) If you want to learn how to spray your drawings, click here.
- Gloves (optional)
The supplies below are optional but recommended:
Click the links to buy the materials and have them shipped directly to your door!
You do not need to buy a variety of mediums all at once; choose what you’d like to start with. We recommend starting with two mediums: graphite and tempera. This will let you attend drawing and painting classes. Eventually, you will accumulate a broad range of supplies.
Questions or comments? Email us at email@example.com